lundi 30 novembre 2009

Wednesday 25th

Walked through KAB's doors office and thought it was such an amazing place to work. On the left, some internet website company. On the right all the girls from i love boobies &on the second floor, a shoe company. Further out the studio of Blink 182- all that into one single building open area. White desk, all into creation &sharing work- amazing!

Didn't expect such a feeling while behing cast. So much things gone through my head. I was looking at Shaney, how lovely this women is. It must been hundred casts she's making and still have a smile doing them. At one point, I felt lucky some how. I was contributing to this amazing project she started, not just by being cast but by including K-A-B foundation in our movie. How great was that feeling?
And then I thought how important it was, to give. I always thought it was better to give than to receive and when I look at Shaney's smile, I can see how this company makes her happy. And I anderstood her, she was great to listen to.

-Em
Have a look on their website: http://www.keep-a-breast.org/


Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire